UNLwebaudit helps you maintain your site by running automatic audits to find potential problems with HTML markup, accessibility, UNL web standards and broken links. It also provides a registry of sites at UNL, which can be used as a WHOIS service or as a source of role assignments that can be used by other systems like UNLchat.
- TO ENSURE CONSISTENT EXPERIENCE.
- UNL’s web quality assurance effort provides developers with information needed to maintain a consistent, high-quality user experience for site visitors.
- TO ENSURE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY.
- By maintaining high compliance to international standards for code validity, unl.edu is usable on all modern, standards-compliant browsers.
- TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
- The UNLedu Web Framework, as delivered to developers, is in compliance with current web accessibility standards and laws, and incorporates some technologies that provide additional benefit to persons using assistive technologies. The framework also incorporates integrations with UNL’s single sign-on service for authentication. By ensuring that your sites meet these international standards and laws, you will ensure that everyone has equal access to the information and services you provide.
- TO MAKE WEBSITES AWESOME
- By using WebAudit, you will ensure that your site is of the highest quality. You will be notified when problems that could frustrate visitors arise.