Web Audit helps you maintain your site by running automatic audits that help you find and fix problems that affect user experience. We also provides a registry of sites, which can be used as a WHOIS service or as a source of role assignments that can be used by other systems like UNLchat.
We are open for business!
Web Audit now supports federated login! If your institution participates in InCommon you can use Web Audit to start improving your sites! You can scan up to 50 pages per site and you will have access to the following metrics.
- HTML Validation via the w3c validator
- Broken link scanning
- Accessibility via aXe core
- Performance testing via Google PageSpeed Insights
- SEO auditing
If you have any questions, need a higher page limit, or need any customizations, please e-mail us.
- TO ENSURE CONSISTENT EXPERIENCE.
- UNL’s web quality assurance effort provides developers with information needed to maintain a consistent, high-quality user experience for site visitors.
- TO ENSURE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY.
- By maintaining high compliance to international standards for code validity, unl.edu is usable on all modern, standards-compliant browsers.
- TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
- The UNLedu Web Framework, as delivered to developers, is in compliance with current web accessibility standards and laws, and incorporates some technologies that provide additional benefit to persons using assistive technologies. The framework also incorporates integrations with UNL’s single sign-on service for authentication. By ensuring that your sites meet these international standards and laws, you will ensure that everyone has equal access to the information and services you provide.
- TO MAKE WEBSITES AWESOME
- By using Web Audit, you will ensure that your site is of the highest quality. You will be notified when problems that could frustrate visitors arise.